Analyzing & Reporting
Questionnaire Data (ARQD)
Approved for PRC Credit
Overview | Who Should Attend | Topics
& Agenda | Hotels & Meals
This is a "down-to-earth" practical
workshop using a case study approach that teaches participants
- Understand statistics
- Develop a data analysis plan
- Write effective research reports
- Select appropriate computer software
- Understand the application of multivariate
- Present oral reports of
From this workshop you will:
- Gain skills you can immediately apply
upon returning to work
- Build confidence
in your research skills
- Gain knowledge from experienced market
- Stretch resources farther
- Bridge the gap from theory to day-to-day work
- Take home valuable reference materials
including the course workbook and guide to selecting appropriate statistics
to help you apply what
For a detailed list of topics and the agenda, click
2013 Workshop Schedule
We are also available to conduct this workshop on-site.
Visit the registration page, or contact us
if you have any questions or if you would like to be placed on our workshop mailing list.
Sessions are 8:30 a.m. - 4:30 on Thursday, and 8:30
a.m. - 4:00 p.m. on Friday.
Complimentary Continental Breakfast
will be served each day.
2012 Workshop Brochure
Our workshop brochure is available to
download or print using the Adobe Acrobat reader (PDF format).
Click on the link below
to download. If
you do not have the free Acrobat reader, you may download
Workshop Brochure 2012