Questionnaire Design & Use
Approved for PRC Credit
Overview | Who Should Attend | Topics & Agenda | Hotels & Meals
This is a "nuts and bolts" practical workshop that teaches participants to:
- Design and manage market research projects
- Utilize correct sampling survey techniques
- Obtain high response rates for surveys
- Construct high-quality questionnaires
- Write questions that provide accurate data for decision-making
- Choose appropriate data collection methods
- Use resources wisely
From this workshop you will:
- Gain skills you can immediately apply upon returning to work
- Build confidence in your research skills
- Gain knowledge from experienced market research experts
- Stretch resources farther
- Bridge the gap from theory to day-to-day work
- Take home valuable reference materials including the course workbook and the Research Rescue Kit to help you apply what you learn
For a detailed list of topics and the agenda, click here.
We are not scheduling this workshop for the public in 2013. Contact us if you are interested
in having the workshop conducted on-site.
Visit the registration page, or
contact us if you have any questions or if you would like to be placed on our workshop mailing list.
Our 2012 workshop brochure is available to
download or print using the Adobe Acrobat reader (PDF format).
Click on the link below to download.
If you do not have the free Acrobat reader, you may download it
QDU Workshop Brochure 2012